புதன், 3 நவம்பர், 2010

KNOW ABOUT MIRZA GHULAM

KNOW ABOUT MIRZA GHULAM. READ HIS STATEMENT BELOW ABOUT THE MEANING OF CONTRADICTIONS AND THEN READ NEXT TO FIND HIS CONTRADICTORY WORDS !!

Mirza's fatwa about contradictions

"Any wise and sensible person can never keep two different beliefs." (Roohani Khazain vol.3 p.220)

Mirza Ghulam's contradictions !!!! -

I have no Teacher:

"Mahdi is not a student of anybody. I swear that this is exactly my condition. Nobody can prove that any human has taught me Quran." (Roohani Khazain vol 14 p.394)
I have following teachers:
"At 10 years of age an Arabic Teacher was appointed for me whose name was Fazal Ahmed ....and when I was 17-18 years of age I was taught by another Molvi Saheb, whose name was Gul Ali Shah, who was appointed by my father in Qadian to teach me." (Roohani Khazain vol 13 p.180)
"When I was 6-7 yrears old, a persian teacher was employed for me who taught me Holy Quran ....and his name was Fazal Ilahi." (Roohani Khazain vol 13 p.180)

I am not a prophet:

"How can it be permitted that I claim prophethood and go out of the fold of Islam and join the party of Kaafirs?" (Humamatul Bushra, Roohani Khazain vo.7 p.297)
"O People!... Do not be an enemy of Quran and after Khatamun Nabiyeen do not start new silsila of prophetic revelation." (Asmani Faisla, Roohani Khazain vol.4 p.335)
"Can such a wretched fabricator who claims himself to be a prophet and messenger, have faith in Quran, and can such a person who have faith in Quran and believes the verse: 'wa laakin Rasoolullah wa Khatemun Nabiyeen' to be the word of Allah, say that I am also a messenger and prophet after Holy Prophet SAAW?" (Anjame Atham, Roohani Khazain vol.11 p.297)
"I am neither a claimant of prophethood and nor I deny miracles, angels and Night of Power .... and after Syedna wa Maulana Muhammad SAAW, Khatemul Mursaleen, i consider any claimaint of prophethood and messengership to be a liar and kaafir." (Tableeghe Risalat vol.2 p.22, Collection of Advertisements vol.1 p.230)

I am Prophet:

"I swear upon God in whose hands is my life, He has sent me, He only has named me prophet and He only has sent me as Promised Messiah." (Tatumma Haqeeqatul Wahi, Roohani Khazain vol.22 p.503)
"True God is that God who has sent His Prophet in Qadian." (Dafa alBala p.11, Roohani Khazain vol.18 p.231)

I am not Promised Messiah

"I have never claimed that I am Messiah Ibne Maryam and he who accuses me of such a thing, he is absolutely a liar and a fabricator." (Izala-e-Auham, Roohani Khazain vol.3 192)
"This humble self has simply claimed to be a Maseel Maseeh, which foolish people have thought to be Promised Messiah..." (Roohani Khazain vol.3 p.192)

I am Promised Messiah:

"I claim that I am the Promised Messiah, about whom all the Holy Books of God have foretold that he will appear in the last days." (Roohani Khazain vol.17 p.295)
"I swear upon that God upon whom to fabricate is the job of accursed ones, He has sent me as Promised Messiah." (Collection of Advertisement of Mirza Goolam vol.3 p.435)
Of course, As per his fatwa, wise & sensible person wont have two different beliefs.! We all shall agree !!

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக